Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Long time no post

Ack. That long already?

Well, there's not much to blog about. I'm going to a conference this weekend, and in recognition of that, I'm spamming you with random, only slightly fiber related pictures.

Aren't I kind?

Here's the weather at Long Beach California this weekend. Note that a waterspout has appeared on the horizon. Global warming, anyone? This is not normal for southern Cal, and we've had 2 in the last 2 months. Changes are afoot.



Click for a close up.

And what was I doing there? I was reenacting, of course! Here's a picture of me in my garb with my 'brother,' who is 'berating' me in this picture:




And a favorite picture of mine, in which I look a little like Madam Mim:




The Renaissance Faire will be in Irwindale this year, so we're up and moving.

Oh! I know something knit related! Here's my cover design entry for the Knit Blogger's Cookbook, compiled by My Favorite Things. I also entered an orange one...




That's all for now. Off to the conference! Yea Escapade!

2 Comments:

At March 1, 2005 at 4:11 PM, Blogger T said...

Look who's talking, Miss "You-Need-to-Post-More"...dammit.
Dammit, it's my turn to say dammit, dammit.

Ah... Daria... I miss you so.

-Red Out

 
At April 18, 2005 at 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that cover! though perhaps you could use knitting needles as chopsticks or something like that... :)

cheers,
Jessica
http://weavingrainbow.com/blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home